I have been thinking alot about single parents. I have come up with a list of things a person could do to bless a single mom or dad.
1. take advantage of buy one, get one free offers and pass the free one on
2. give babysitting coupons
3. make 2 casseroles and pass one on
4. gasoline gift cards
5. a bill a month club: offer to take a bill for a number of months
6. a shoulder, listening ears
7. bus pass
8. pay for an oil change
9. purchase some staples: toilet tissue, soups, pudding, toothpaste, etc.
10. offer to work in the yard, do some painting
I am sure there are more ways to help. Can you think of some other ways? Is there someone who comes to mind as you read this post? That may be your cue.