Monday, May 2, 2011

A Contest

A contest, a contest
What shall it be?
I know, I know.
It’s about poetry.

During the month of April I posted several of my poems. To enter the contest, read through my blog and choose a favorite poem.  Leave me a note about your pick. Your name will be entered into a random drawing. You can increase your chances of winning if you post a link to my blog. Let me know you have done this and your name will be added again. The deadline will be midnight, next Saturday, May 7, 2011. Lots of goodies in this "Surprise" bag!



 

5 comments:

  1. I looove so many of them, I love the one about the young man and his smile and so many more...but, my favorite is one that I speak of often in my blog. the one title Miracles. :)

    shine sweet friend, shine your light and let the whole world see!
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to choose "A Grandma's Joy" as my favorite. Thanks, Barb, for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to pick "Destruction"-- Thanks Mrs. Hodges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb,
    I love the imagery in Where I'm From. Keep writing those poems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb,
    All your poems are wonderful. I couldn't pick just one.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete