Wednesday, September 1, 2010

God's Palette

When it was raining today, I remembered this poem I had written a few months ago.

After a rain what do I see?
Shades of green on many trees.
Our Lord has a palette of vibrant colors.
He shares then with me and many others.
It is amazing when the rain cleans the air.
We are able to see what was always there.
God spreads the colors all around,
From the birds in the sky,
To the flowers on the ground.
Appreciate the Lord's artistry day to day.
Thank Him often when you pray.

3 comments:

  1. Barbara--I love the lines, "It is amazing when the rain clears the air, We are able to see what was always there." Such depth dished out so simply...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and uplifting. Thanks for reminding me of the beauty in the world.
    Donna V.
    http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete